Am I obsessed???

angeleyesf29

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,
I have been here already, and to the pregnancy forum. I would have been 12 weeks today, but the baby stopped growing at 5 weeks and I found out at 7.5weeks. I ended up having to have a D&C. I have been charting my bbt, CM, CP, BDing, and looking at other peoples charts on Fertilityfriend.com. Is there anyone else out there that doing this same thing, and please tell me I am not crazy. We have been trying for over 2 years, and just lost one. I just want to have one more. My husband has 2 girls from a previous marriage, and i have one from previous relationship. We just one to have one of our own. So it have been 2 weeks since the D&C, and we are trying, the doctor gave me the go ahead. Pretty sure I am gonna have a late ovulation cause of the surgery. I am so praying everything come back to normal with my cycle. Anyone else been there??? Please share you stories I would like to hear that I am really not crazy and obsessed... :shrug:

Im totally crazy all the time....I dont chart yet (meggles im on it OK????!!!) but i check my cm about 30 times a day, which in itself is pretty obsessive (and kinda gross!!!) and i read every single post in every thread in every message board on bnb!!!
Good luck hun!

I am so sorry for you loss. Your not alone, my husband and I were trying for nearly a year, we found out we were pregnant in Jan we were so excited after a inital scare we thought everything would be ok as we had an early scan at 6 weeks which showed a lovely little heartbeat but at our 12 week scan we found at our baby had died at 10 weeks it was heartbraking. I had a erpc done it took about 4 weeks for me to get my first period then we starting TTC again. I have been doing opk's but dont temp I'm forever counting days to see when I might ovulate and checking cm.

I am trying to be relaxed and just let things happen but it is difficult

You might be obsessed, but so am I and so are a lot of women! ;)

I have managed to calm my obsession down a bit after my last loss as I was finding that it was beginning to take over my life. I do all the things you mention in your post though - just not as often as I used to! :)

Not crazy lol....normal for around here lol. I lost my baby boy Max at 13 week scan, i had D&C and began trying straight away, got first AF after 5 weeks and am on my 2nd cycle just now testing in 10 days time :). everything you mentioned i done last month but am not doing anything this month trying to take the relaxed approach lol x

omg, you are normal compared to me! I'm completely obsessed with all aspects of ttc! actually, atm i think i am just really fed up with it all, why wont it just happen for me, it is so pants having to wait. I do believe it will happen for us though, its a nightmare having to wait and obsessing in the meantime x

Thanks girls, it is good to know that I am not the only one. Good luck to all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->