Am i ok to not BD tonight?

OhTheJoy

Reaction score
So this month we have been BD'ing more than normal.

My OPK's are getting darker but so where near positive.

Can someone check my chart please (its got all our activity on etc)

Am i ok to not BD tonight, tbh i am not in the mood (first time this month) as i had a smear test today and i am a little crampy still.

My god i am going to be kicking myself if i get a peak on my CBFM and a positive OPK :dohh: tomorrow lol

What do you think?

Would depend how close your opk is to been positive x

I would guess at least 2 days before i get a positive, i usually ovulate the day after my first positive or 2 days after my first positive :)

Thanks

I think you're probably fine if you pick back up tomorrow!

Cheers! best "try" and get OH in the mood later lol

I think he feels a little under pressure atm thinking im only BD to get pregnant but tbh ive had a high sex drive this month (no idea why im not normally like this)

Still a little crampy today but will take a bath later to get rid of this :)

Cheers! best "try" and get OH in the mood later lol

I think he feels a little under pressure atm thinking im only BD to get pregnant but tbh ive had a high sex drive this month (no idea why im not normally like this)

Still a little crampy today but will take a bath later to get rid of this :)

we're in the same boat! DHs feeling the pressure of MUST PERFORM!

Yeah he says that if he isnt in the mood then we wont be doing it (even if i am ovulating) he wants to leave it to happen as and when (even tho he really wants a child) rather than knowing when im ovulating and "trying" to time is around then (even tho we have sex through out my cycle not just when im fertile)

Im guessing im not the only one out there lol we never manage to have sex throughout my fertile period so each month i get a BFN :(

Yeah he says that if he isnt in the mood then we wont be doing it (even if i am ovulating) he wants to leave it to happen as and when (even tho he really wants a child) rather than knowing when im ovulating and "trying" to time is around then (even tho we have sex through out my cycle not just when im fertile)

Im guessing im not the only one out there lol we never manage to have sex throughout my fertile period so each month i get a BFN :(

My OH doesn't want to know when I am fertile/ovulating either as he, like your partner, just wants to leave it to happen so I feel your frustration.

x

Well my OPK still isnt positive *urgh* getting sick of waiting haha

Well we BD last night, might give it a miss tonight and when i get a positive OPK or almost positive i will try and get OH in the mood lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->