Am I or am I not pregnant

mrsbrrs

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm new in this forum and I have a question..

Me and my husband have been using the pull out method this month. It's not like we are trying to get pregnant but what happens happens :blush:

Anyway. I should get my period in 6 days. According to my menstrual cycle app I had my ovulation day 8 days ago.

Today I had mild cramps and a very very very light pink spot (just once).
Pregancy test was negative.

Now I am confused. Could this mean I am pregnant? When should I take another test?

Thank you all for your answers!:hugs:

Hi mrsbrrs, you can take another home pregnancy test in a couple of days, there are brands that claim to be 99% accurate 5 days before your expected period. If you can't stand to wait, you cam do a test at the doctor's office which can tell you if you're pregnant as early as 6 days after ovulation.

No one can tell you if you're pregnant based on those symptoms since they vary from woman to woman and even from pregnancy to pregnancy.

Try testing again as close to your expected AF date as possible with an HPT (home pregnancy test).

Try taking a test, obviously that would be the best way for you to find out. Good Luck xx

hell and thank you for your answers. I took another test and it was negative again. This time I'll wait until I take the next test...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->