Am I out :-(

cherrished

Reaction score
Hey ladies my last period was 3rd July I'm usually around 32 - 35 days cycle this month I took metformin...

Now it's cycle day 43 and still no AF I don't feel as though she is on her way, Monday I had a tiny bit of spotting but it was only when I checked inside if there was any blood and a tiny tiny bit came out on the tissue & nothing since it was more tinged with discharge (sorry TMI)

I've taken pregnancy tests my last one was Monday & BFN that was a frer rapid result think it reads 50-100 miu

I've taken lots of tests all BFN all different brands,

I've been having real bad cramping like AF since 31st and still nothing,
Last Friday I was in real bad cramps like contractions but yet no AF
I'm having back ache, ache top legs & abdominal,
Smell everything and sometimes it makes me nausea, headaches, feeling sleepy come 2pm lol, vivid bad dreams, but yet still all BFN

Going out my mind here, where the hell has my period gone?

Has anyone ever been this late and still had a + BFP ?

I think I ovulated around 21st - 24th
That would make me either 24dpo or 21dpo surely if I was pregnant it would of shown by now. Xxxx

Any advice please :) baby dust to everyone x

It is a strange thing, to be sure. Don't count yourself out yet. I was 17 dpo before I got a positive for my 2nd. Some women's HGH is just not high at first. Nothing to be concerned about, for sure, though I know you will! We can't help it! I'm 12 dpo and am going NUTS!

Baby dust to you, lovely girl!

Id test again but with a 10 miu, 50-100 miu is quite high and wont be positive until your further along x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->