Am I out ?

militarymama

Reaction score
After not getting our BFP last cycle my husband and I decided to take the "if it happens , it happens " approach and are trying not to try if that makes any sense . Anyway I know you all know that when you try that, its still always in the back of your mind and subconsciously you're still trying . Sooo I'm pretty sure I ovulated on the 18th. I got some pretty strong ov pains and tons of ewcm that day and the day before . My husband and I only baby danced on the 14th and 15th but we used preseed and soft cups which I kept in for 6 and 8 hours . Do you think we still might have a chance or should I get my plans ready for next month ?

i have always been told that it's not over "till it's over", AKA when the witch shows.

good luck :)

It's iffy but it's not impossible. The BEST days to BD are the day before and 2 days before ovulation. So if you ovulated on the 18th, the best days would have been the 16th and the 17th. However, it is certainly not impossible to conceive with the dates you did dtd. You are very much in with a chance! It all depends on how healthy his swimmers are and how favorable the conditions in your uterus were (ie fertile cm).

You didn't hit the peak days, but you still have fertility in the days leading up to it. If you are both healthy individuals with no issues, you still have a very good chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->