Am I out?? :(

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm going nuts over this one temp....I know I need to look at the whole pic. Am I out with this temp dip at 17 DPO? Or is kandara wrong and I actually ovulated later than what it's saying??? I picked a couple other days of when I think I could've ovulated and i come up with any where from 7 DPO to 12dpo.... SIGH...... So confused...I didn't do OPK this month and probably should've....I'm scared to test because I'm afraid of a bfn... I don't really have any preg symptoms except sore nips every now and then and a really sore low back...I'm always reg like clockwork.... My cd last anywhere from 25/26-30 with an occasional 32/33cd.... Any ladies have advice? Please?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 18
Hi hun, I'm no temping expert but hopefully my reply will bump this so someone better will reply. It looks to me like you're only 7/8 dpo though.

Based on your temps I would put ovulation on Cd24. The dip could be implantation. Since you are 7dpo. You have to keep temping to see. If the temp jumps back up to near the rest then that is likely to be it. It could also be a dip towards af.

I would wait at least 3 days to test.

But if the hearts mean BD (I don't use this program) then unfortunately it doesn't look like you did it during that time. Unless you didn't record it.

Based on your temps I would put ovulation on Cd24. The dip could be implantation. Since you are 7dpo. You have to keep temping to see. If the temp jumps back up to near the rest then that is likely to be it. It could also be a dip towards af.

I would wait at least 3 days to test.

Unfortunately it was a dip towards AF :(

Well that's a bummer. FX for next cycle!! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->