Am I overreacting? Would you find this funny?

I just see it as banter between 2 blokes

Then again I'm not easily offended and would probably Laugh and give as good as I get

My OH wasn't amuse :nope: just the other guy. I don't think there was anything malicious intent, but it's incredibly distasteful. Each to their own though I suppose :)

Thats the kind of banter I hear among my friends, I don't mind it at all and join in sometimes. We all know its just banter so no one feels bad but if you feel bad you should either let them know or just ignore it.

Oh wow, it wouldn't even occur to me to get upset. It is just a bloke who thinks he is funny when he isn't. Just ignore it

I actually giggled a bit.

As others have said, it's just banter. I wouldn't have responded (unless I was joining in).

I am used to "man" banter as I used to work in a pub and play poker 'with the lads.' If I wasn't able to take the banter, I would have been tortured!

I laughed too :shrug: Isn't that what men do? Aim low? If they are friends and get along well then surely there is nothing behind that comment. :shrug: I wouldn't worry about it. It's their friendship anyway. If your OH doesn't like it, he can handle it, I am sure.

Its just banter.

I dont think its just men who do it, im sure i make slightly distasteful comments sometimes too.

I would just consider it banter. In poor taste but i have heard many men make same comment with no meaning behind it. I have come to the conclusion if you put men together their mental age goes down lol. I would have just probably rolled my eyes but at same time realising not melitious or an accusation

I don't think it's funny but it does just sound like banter. It wouldn't of bothered me

no kindergartens would have such a tagline.. i plan to give my daughter to the forest k8ndergarten where they play outside everyday in the forest build things disassemble, explore nature etc.

no kindergartens would have such a tagline.. i plan to give my daughter to the forest k8ndergarten where they play outside everyday in the forest build things disassemble, explore nature etc.

that sounds so cool!! we have one near us that's on a farm and is so awesome, but there's no way to get there via public transport :( the one LO is in at the moment has a really incredible outdoor space though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->