• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Am I Pregant or PMS Symptoms

lyiahm25

Reaction score
Every online ovulation calulator or google stated that my fertile period would begin may 12-17th, may 15th for ovulation day. I had unprotected sex with my husband on may 12,may 14th and may 16th. Just this i have started experincing extreme nausea and fatigue. The fatigue is to the point to where I am falling asleep on my luch breaks and can barley stay awake at my desk. I even smelled jalapeno pepper when no one was eating them. I also noticed i had a ton of vaginal discharge which is white, thick, milky and creamy in texture. Not to mention I had that for several days to the point where it was soaking my underwater. Now all of sudden the discharged has disappered. I have this fluttering in my the middle of my stomach which flucates to the right and left side of my abdomen. I have this pain underneath my left breast. I even had a day where it felt like I was cramping from my ovaries. When my husband and I had sex just recently then was pain like i use to have when there where cycsts on my ovaries. I have had some light headness. My nipples are somewhat sore and even more erect even when its not cold.My breats are heavier and seem larger.They hurt as well especialy when im in motion or have my bra on. I hope i'm pregant. I have been praying that this time i am.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Good luck and lots of baby dust to you :) It does seem a little early for symptoms but everybody is different, my main symptom seemed to be having hot flushes and loss of appetite. Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->