Am I Pregnant (1 week after conception)

blume01

Reaction score
I had a protected sex last October 13 and we checked for the condom and stuff by putting eater in it and it was all fine. And I had my regular period last October 21 (not the spotting).

Then November 2 we also had another protected sex and we've checked the condom again after use (by putting water in it and checking for leaks) it was all fine. Then I started my job last monday November 9 and I started feeling nauseous and vomited earlier last wednesday (Wednesday Nov. 11) and after that the nausea went away. Is there a chance that I'm pregnant?

I'm thinking that it may be because of my sudden change of sched since this was my first time working. I've also been a heavy sleeper and maybe the sudden change like waking up at 5am may be a factor. I also started drinking black coffee every morning since monday. The nausea went away after vomiting that morning

Update (Nov.12) - I was nauseus in the morning while in the shuttle going to work then it went away after going out the shuttle. The night I poop and it was soft
Update (Nov. 13) - I tried vomiting in the morning but nothing threw up and I poop again and it was soft. Not feeling nauseus anymore

Again, is there a chance that I'm pregnant?

Note: I'm not feeling tired or anything

Please HELP :(

It's very unlikely since it was protected sex, and although you can get symptoms early, your situation seems too early...

I had nausea from 3.5 weeks but the vomiting didn't start until 4.5 weeks, which is super early still.

Am I right you'd be due again for AF around the 18th? It's unlikely you'd be throwing up a week before AF...not impossible, but IMO you're not preg, prob just stress ;)

It's very unlikely since it was protected sex, and although you can get symptoms early, your situation seems too early...

I had nausea from 3.5 weeks but the vomiting didn't start until 4.5 weeks, which is super early still.

Am I right you'd be due again for AF around the 18th? It's unlikely you'd be throwing up a week before AF...not impossible, but IMO you're not preg, prob just stress ;)

Yes i'll have my AF on the 18th. I'm really jut worried because I vomited last wednesday and everytime I go to work I feel nauseated. Friday morning I feel like vomiting but nothing went out :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->