Am I pregnant AGAIN so soon? PIC included

someone23

Reaction score
OK ladies. I s here the week if Thanksgiving with a positive test. Shortly and sadly I miscarried. I monitored my results with hpt until I got a negative the 2nd week of Dec confirmed by a blood test <1. Christmas eve was my first time BD and my only time. This week I felt kind of off and decided to test this morning with fmu and this is what I got. It started showing a line around 2 minutes and gradually got darker. Is this an evap?

Attachments

• IMG_20150103_134217.jpg
    IMG_20150103_134217.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 95
I can see something. Looks promising! Fingers crossed for you :)

If I am. How far along am I? Since I had to be ovulating around Christmas time?

OK I'm sorry Ladies I just have so many questions because I'm worried of another loss. Since I'm so early and holding wee for only 2 hours whole drinking a small amount of soda cause my 2:00pm test to look negative?

I see it, so give or take a day or 2 10 dpo so yea about 3 nearly 4 weeks pregnant :flower: I hope this is your sticky baby

sending you lots and lots of luck

yes definitely could be why. take another either tomorrow with fmu or day after, hopefully line will look darker. and try to use an frer test :flower:

Thanks Ella. I have one more dollar store test that I plan on using in the morning. Hopefully I can get a dark line. I'm just worried that my pm test looked neg. Well its always tomorrow to try again lol

You ladies have been such a big help. Thank you all. I will be sure to update in the morning

It looks like you could be. Hopefully the line gets darker :flower:

Fingers x it gets darker for you:)

The same thing happened to me! I had a chemical, then baby danced once and tada! Preggers.

We didn't intend to start trying again until January, but it's meant to be!

You're apparently really fertile after an early miscarriage.

The same thing happened to me! I had a chemical, then baby danced once and tada! Preggers.

We didn't intend to start trying again until January, but it's meant to be!

You're apparently really fertile after an early miscarriage.
How soon did you find out?

I definitely se a very faint line! Fx this is it for you and that it's a sticky one!!! :)

Could be!! Good luck!!

I had the bleed and tissue around October 20th, got my next bfp on November 19th. Although I had light lines a few days before hand, I count the day of the bfp the day where I got confirmation on a digital. I want to say I ovulated about 4-5 days later than I normally do (because I had a bfp at 12dpo last time, and was late before I got a bfp this time) but my husband's family has gigantic (9-10 lb) babies so it's measuring a day within my lmp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->