Am I pregnant AGAIN so soon? PIC included

can see the line :) good luck for today!! :) xx

I'm seven + weeks pregnant with a baby that I had no.period in between..i was really shocked I had symptoms and thought it was a possiblitly but then thought nah its just mc symptoms.. but at 9Dpo i tested positive just like urs :) I seen my babys heart beat Thursday and this expierence has been crazy but amazing!!! I was only three weeks and some days when I tested positive.. so by saying that I wanna say its possible and good luck to u !!

Thank you all ladies for your insight and I love reading all these positive outcomes. However I didn't get a chance to test with fmu because I got called in to work over night and I went to the loo about 3x a hour so I know if I tested it would probably be negative. All day I have not been able to hold wee for longer than a hour. So I'm holding off to test in the morning. Fx

Tested with SMU couldn't get fmu because I got up through the night. Held for 2 hours I got this on a frer. I'm on my way to work took pic while driving. Probably not the best. Lol

Attachments

• IMG_20150105_083432.jpg
    IMG_20150105_083432.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 106
I see something! X defo take another one tomorrow am or tonight x

Congrats! This was very much like when I conceived DD1, i had a loss just after thanksgiving and conceived again at xmas. i wish you all the best!!!

Definitely positive! I had a miscarriage in January of 2013 and fell pregnant with my daughter in February 2013. You're extremely fertile after a miscarriage xxx

Omg OMG omg! Ladies I can't stop smiling! I can't believe it! I've scheduled my first appointment and I go in on the 15th. Omg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->