Am I pregnant? confused.

Bingles

Proud mum of one
Reaction score
Hello all looking for little advice.

About an hour ago I did a boots hpt my period was is due today but been feeling very sick last few day. Anyway test came back negative. I was gutted but started googling false negatives and saw someone post the same but looked again after an hour and there was a line. So up I went to look and there is a faint line. Is this a positive or a dodgy test?

Test again in a few days. I have had that happen to me lots and I go crazy over them. here's hoping you get a bfp!

I just found out I am pregnant, I am about a week late. With these tests, they seem to look negative until a couple minutes passes. I have never had that happen before. Weird stuff. but pretty obviously positive after a minute or two. Good luck and let us know what ends up happening!

They say not to look at it after so long so I would re test. Good luck :flower:

I also had the same problem. I had tested and the test showed nothing and i threw it in bin. The following morning I took it out and it had a line on it but very faint...I ran to the store and took another test, the line also appeared after 10 minutes. i did CB it said 2-3 weeks pregnant. Test again.

Because the line didn't show up within the time limit you can't class it as a positive but definately do another test! Fingers crossed for you :flower:

I'd guess you're pregnant, but I would try a different brand of test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->