AM I PREGNANT? Its long but Im desperate for answers!! -- Please Help!

kscrazy

Reaction score
Hi there. I am new. About 4 or so days ago I started smelling EVERYTHING!! It doesnt smell AT ALL like it used to and everything stinks in a negative way like really bad, even my body wash! I hate it! I cant breath with out wanting to puke. I gained about 20 pounds in the last month or two. Just a couple days ago I decided to take action and watch what I eat and the Doctor gave me something to help me lose weight (Im not obese by any means, I was regular up until I gained this weight and Im still not big). The smells started before I took the pills. Well the whole day after I found out Id be losing weight soon (lol) I didnt eat much. The next morning I had lost 9 pounds! I hadnt even budged 1 pound in over a month. And the weight snuck up on me like nothing when it came (dont think the weight has any significance - but the next thing might make more sense) Anyways I havent lost anymore weight since then. I have been hungry (except when I first wake up) 24-7. Even after I eat Im still starving. I dont eat much though and really have no desire to eat at all. No food in the world sounds good to me. Its like Id rather starve. That is VERY unusual for me, but Im thinking its just the weight loss pill. I am nausious on and off all day for periods lasting around a half hour. Last week (before I was sick) I got mild head aches on and off all the time for a few days. Sometime only for a split second, other times for a couple minutes. I was also sick last week and figure the smell thing was because of that even tho I have NEVER had anything like this happen when Ive been sick. I have been almost completely well (other than a cough) for days not and it still hasnt gone away. I brushed it off until today when it crossed my mind that I could be pregnant. I am on Depo-Prevera and Ive heard a whole bunch of stories about false positives on home pregnancies. EVERY SINGLE story Ive heard where someone was pregnant on it there was a false positive. I have been on it for a year and havent had a period in about 6mos. Yesterday I went to the restroom to pee and everything was normal, until I wiped and a big blob of pink tissue came out it was pinkish with a slight grayish tinge to it. There was no blood anywhere at all, just this thing. I didnt even feel it come out or even know that it was there until I wiped and happened to look down and see it on the TP. I took 2 home pregnancy tests today and both were negative. I am going to the doctor tomorrow, but I cant wait until tomorrow and I am soooooo nervous!!
Also - just thought of this - I am always ALWAYS cold, thats what Im known for and Ive been normal lately. I havent even used my heater in days! Another thing, I faintly remember having real slight cramps last week and thought it was sort of wierd because I hadnt had them in a year! I always have bad back pain, but it had been going away until last week (around the same time as the cramps, I think) my low back hurt some. It went away and since yesterday (worse today) my upper back, by my neck and shoulders has been way more painful than normal and is a different kind of pain, one Ive never experienced, and Im always in pain! Sorry so long, but theres SOOOOO many factors!!!

Now I have wicked bad heart burn! I cant handle this junk! I seriously think I might actually puke this time...Im scared I hate throwing up and plus theres nothing in my tummy to throw up, I cant eat!! AHHH!!! :cry:

i cant tell you for sure one way or another i would just wait for the doctors appointment tomorrow sorry i cant help

i know nobody would be able to tell anything for sure....just was hoping someone might say....doubt it....or i felt that way when i had the flu.....or that something might stick out to someone...I was also thinking maybe I miscarried. When I was sick last week my fever got up to 104.7 and I dont know if that could have caused me to miscarry. It was too hot for me out here, imagine what someone on the inside would feel like! YUK! :shock:

I wish I could tell you a certain answer but unfortunately I can't! Goodluck at the doctors tho :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->