Am I pregnant or going crazy?

MEC

Reaction score
Hello all-
Here is the story. I am mom to 3 beautiful children ages almost6-1. Two girls and a boy. Anyway, this last cycle hubs and I BD with a condom, then he cleaned up and we BD without one for a few min, then he continued with one on. I realize the chances of getting pregnant from that are very slim, but it just so happened to be on one of my most fertile days and as my doc says it only takes 1 swimmer getting through.

Symptoms - about 3 days after that my nipples started to tingle and this continued throughout the week the first week. Along with my bbs feeling fuller and an almost milk letdown feeling even though I haven't nursed in a year. At the end of last week my nipples looked bigger and darker and my veins were so visible in the areola I could feel them. While my bbs seem to still be slightly uncomfortable (and they never are on a normal cycle) the nipples have calmed down and are not as large but still feel sensitive in my bra. Bbs feel very slightly achy but nothing much. I have felt slight almost pinching cramps last week and this week several cramps as well. I normally only cramp right before AF. Monday I had a very uncomfortable "something's there and in the way" pain if my jeans were too snug or if I bent over, or if my daughter sat on me. I also have had one lower backache while driving and a few minor headache's while sitting in bed at night. One day I was also craving food and super hungry but that's kinda calmed down too. I have also had bleeding gums. And today I slept about 9.5 hours but by 1 I took a nap which I NEVER take or even want to. AF is due Monday but I usually spot a few days early. I tested the first day at what I think is 9 dpo and thought I saw a VERY faint line but decided it was in my head. so then again with first morning urine the next day...same. And then again this morning because it's my birthday and I thought it would be cool to find out. I thought this one was a VERY slightly more visible line but the more I look at it the more it still seems in my head. So trying to wait for AF now to see for sure, but what do you all think? Either way I am fine because we weren't planning a 4th and we are getting ready to try to move. So while I would be excited to be pregnant I think the timing would be bad energy wise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->