Am I pregnant or NOT? Ugh

Heatherga2015

Reaction score
Ok, the first day of my last period was August 29, I had EWCm on 16th, 17th I bd’d on the 17th and 18th. Ok here is the thing, im never late if I am its by one day which is still considered within the 24 hour timeframe from ovulation. I have NEVER had a Cycle go past 35 days and currently I am at CD 38. Ok so for 1 whole week I have been nauseated and headaches and acne which are pretty common for me right before my period starts. But I am ALSO having heartburn every day and gas, which I never get heartburn.
So I went to the Doctor office yesterday at CD37 and as I waited for what seemed like hours I went to the potty twice in that timeframe. Well then they decide they want to do a urine test. GRRREAT with diluted pee. So long story short it came back negative, my dollar store cheapies have came back negative and im just wondering WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON……

Hard to say, i know some vitamns are known to extend cycles. I would wait until your cycle is supposed to end and then test. Some doctors test arent very sensitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->