am i pregnant

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
i came off the pill on the 17th september and my last period was 22nd september,i know its early but i had a bit of belly cramp on one side of my belly and i have read up on the internet that some women can feel it when they conceive and have pains/cramp in their lower belly.

my period is due on saturday 20th october (well it would be if i was still on the pill.)

can anyone help.

It would be really hard to tell at this point, since it is so early and all. I have heard that some people feel the pains you are experiencing when they are ovulating and some some do experience implantation pains, but not everyone has these. Good luck with your BFP!!! I'm due for AF around the 20th as well but will probably wait a few days after to test (if the :witch: doesn't show up before than.)

yes i know its early to tell but ive have noticed an increase in cervical discharge in the last few days.
can you fall pregnant that quickly after you come off the pill.

it might sound weird but in a way i feel pegnant.

From what I've read it varies from woman to woman, some women start ovulating immediately after getting off the pill, some don't. The fact that you had a period last month, to me, sounds like you are ovulating so I'd say yes you could fall pregnant that quickly. Just keep in mind that once you start TTC you begin noticing A LOT more details about your body, that you had never paid attention to before. I really do hope you get your BFP this month :dust:

yes thank you i hope so too.

can you tell me what the abriviations are in most posts.

Hi MrsNewbury. Welcome to the board....if you go to the Help section there is a thread giving you the abbreviations. :)

I hope you enjoy the board and good luck TTC-ing!

https://www.babyandbump.com/showthread.php?t=730

This link should take you to a list of abbreviations and their meanings, if it doesn't let me know and I'll copy and past them in here :D

no sorry vickie your gonna have to copy and paste i cant get them on that link

Hey, actually I looked at what scotchbonnet was talking about and it's probably better for you to go there, just go to the Help and Testing Area, the second thread under Welcome to Baby and Bump, and than go to the first link, Baby and Bump Lingo and Abbreviations. The reason I say this is because there are quite a few listed.

yes cheers just had a quick look. thanks. well im gona long off and snuggle on the sofa with hubby. speak to you soon.
love amy

https://www.babyandbump.com/showthread.php?t=730
Just click the link?! It shoudl open a new page where all abbrieviations are.

It is possible to fall after the first month stopping the pill as well as possible to fall wh sit on the pill.

Ovulation cramps can be one sided and usualy in the middle of your cycle along with cm change around ovulation the most fertile CM is like egg white.

Welcoem to BabyandBump & good luck x

Hi

Your pains could be ovulation - some women get pains at one side on the days they ovulate - but good luck honey!!

thank you to all of you, you have been really helpful.

ill let you all know as soon as i know.

thanks again.
x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012