Am I pregnant?

Phantaziap

Reaction score
My last period was March 17th & it ended on March 23rd , since then me and my boyfriend had sex every other day and he *** each time. Sometimes more than once a day. Since then , Ive been Very tired. Feel like passing out wherever im standing after like 5mins of nonstop activity. During the day i want to sleep ALL DAY but my 2 yr old doesnt let me , when she sleeps at night .. I cannot sleep if I tried. My stomach hurts all day, like im sick or something .. I just feel terrible. Everyday i feel like i have to puke but it doesnt happen. One day i was curious and squeezed my breasts and white milky discharge really came out. ( i did not breast feed my 2 yr old ) and now my nipples hurt and the circle around my nipple is dark. I dont cramp or have backaches, only if i bend down for too long. I have to diarrhea every single morning. I burp alot and they stank. I smoke ciggs but now when i do, my stomach hurts and i get really lightheaded or have to throw up so i stopped. Im not bloating or spotting or anything. Do you think i could be pregnant or its something else?

I'd take a test. And I would DEFINITELY call your Dr. to get in to see what's going on. Wishing you the best and keep us updated!

I'd take a test. And I would DEFINITELY call your Dr. to get in to see what's going on. Wishing you the best and keep us updated!

Yes I tested the 4th of April but I already knew it was too early, just was curious and it was negative. Going to test on the 11th because thats when my period is supposed to arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->