Am I pregnant?

kiwi314

Reaction score
https://i68.tinypic.com/73ld0i.png
Sunday evening (the 10th) we had sex and that night I had the worst time sleeping. My head was pounding and felt dizzy. I had a feeling I had gotten pregnant, so we bought a basal thermometer. I started using it the next morning. The problem is that my hubby wakes up about 3 hours before I do during the week and kisses me goodbye, so it interrupts my sleep cycle and could be throwing my temp off.

Also, Friday I went out of town and came back Tuesday, so I was on a different sleep cycle then, too (note: I forgot to input temp on 17th but it was similar to surrounding days). I took a pregnancy test this morning, but it was negative.

My last period started Dec 24th, and my period tracking app predicted ovulation Jan 10th.

Do you think there is a chance I could still be pregnant and I took it too early? I've been getting headaches and I almost swear my boobs have gotten bigger. Also, a few days after we had sex, my left side was cramping. Am I imagining things? Attached is a chart.

Thanks ladies!

Hi Kiwi I'm in the same boat :(. I'm sorry I have no advice for you, but I'm 14 dpo today with BFN and a triphasic chart. I don't know what to think but I'm KMFX that I am pregnant. However, I do understand that just because my chart is triphasic, it does not mean I am pregnant... But at least we can wait together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->