Am I psyching myself out?

USAFwifey

Reaction score
This is me and my husbands about 8th month of ttc and I am just so impatient and wanting it to happen already! I don't know if I am just making myself think I have symptoms or not.. I am on cd18 of a 25 day cycle. I am approximately 5 dpo and yesterday and today I was experiencing some cramping.. which is not normal for me this early on as I'm not due for AF until the 13th.. I have slight nipple tenderness but nothing uncomfortable, just when I touch or bump them I can feel some slight sensitivity. I have also been verry tired and going to the bathroom more than usual. I'm not sure if the tiredness is from working more hours, or what! I also have quite a bit of creamy white CM and today I noticed some clear almost stringy CM (sorry for TMI). Do these sound like they could be signs of pregnancy or is it too early for any of those symptoms to appear? Ahh I'm going crazy! Sorry for the book :)

I wish I had an answer, but I'm in the same boat as you. I'm 5dpo and have some cramping. This is all new to me and I look for even the smallest symptoms. Let's hope it means a BFP this month for both of us!

An embryo isnt mature enough to implant until at least 6dpo(it has to be a blastocyst to implant). Implantation usually happens 6-12dpo... After the little one implants you begin to see hcg in your system...so id say anything before 6dpo...is a little to early, but if those symptoms persist id say you have a good chance, i was mildly crampy on and off several days after i ovulated, and i got a positive opk 12dpo

I'm with you with being impatient, I just want my BFP so bad!
This happened to me 2 months back. I had cramping a week before my period was due,Ii had senstive breasts and I felt sick and tired plus I always have regular periods and I was positive I was pregnant but AF came 5 days late which is a record for me. It was really horrible because I was so confident about it. I didn't believe you could convince your body of something like that but I know now that over thinking and stressing about it just won't help! I hope yours is good news though. Good luck xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->