Am I REALLY moving in here????????

xxxjacxxx

My Eggo is Preggo!
Reaction score
Cant beleive it!!! I truly am so grateful for being able to come over to 2nd tri after the year Ive had!

13 weeks today!:happydance:

I still cant beleive Im going to have a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cloud9::baby:

when does it really sink in girls? I hear the HB on my doppler, Im actually showing quite a bit but still......cant get my head around it!

:hug: to all! x

Well for me it's only just sinking in now at 20 weeks, baby's kicking, bumps huge, and saw her yesterday on a scan and now its sinking in that its a girl not a boy so there's always things to be left amazed about lol. Congratulations & welcome. xxx

Thankyou hun.....I have a sexing scan booked when Im 17w 4d so maybe it will seem more real then, although I think I am starting to feel flutters in my tum......faint but deffo flutters!:happydance:

Yeah usually around 20 weeks is when I find things start feeling real for me. After the scan and the baby is moving and you have a bump xxx

Heya hon!
Congrats on making it over! Its def not sunk in for me yet, I think it really will when I feel lo more regularly (I've felt movement but only 3 times... I wait EVERY day for it :hissy:)
xxx

Congrats on 2nd tri!! Thats got here really quickly fo u!

Hey hun, welcome into 2nd tri, how on earth did u get here so quickly? Hope all is well and can't wait to find out what you're having :hugs:

:wave: welcome over!!

I'm still waiting for it to sink in too!

Congrats on your milestone sweets - really chuffed that you are moving over - keep my seat nice and warm and I will be joining you in 2 1/2 weeks xxx

Yey welcome Jacqui :)

It still doesn't feel real to me at all! I don't think it will till i start getting a proper baby bump and feeling kicks, and also finding out the sex!!

Weeeee welcome! Loved youre bump btw :D Grats on 13!

Welcome to 2nd Tri hun - it's not sinking in for me either that I'll have a baby soon!! xx

You Must be over the moon to move in here Jackie hun well done . xxx .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->