Am I really pregnant? Please read

Aquarius210

Reaction score
Hello, I am a frequent reader but I have just mad an account. I see a lot of women relate to my problem but I am still unsure, I haven't had a positive test yet but I am queasy and random parts or the day all the time but I've never been to the point where I actually vomit. I had brown spotting that I only saw about 3 times when I wiped but idk how long I didn't notice, I sleep way more often than I usually do and I keep getting headaches that last an hour or two and then go away, I also have had pain in my left butt cheek for 3 days but just passed yesterday. My mom tells me I'm manifesting my symptoms but I don't think I am, I've had rlp and didn't even know that's what it was until she told me same with the sciatic nerve pain. But today and yesterday my 'symptoms' have gone away so far. According to an online conception calculator I am 5 weeks and 3 days...Please tell me if I'm going crazy or not . I'm 18 so this would be my first pregnancy

Hi,

When was the last time you did a HPT? If you were me, I would do a HPT every 3 days. Do you know when you ovulated?

3 day ago but I only have one left, right now it's 9am and I have the same queazy feeling but I doubt I'm gonna throw up. I would have been 5 weeks the last time I took a test

3 day ago but I only have one left, right now it's 9am and I have the same queazy feeling but I doubt I'm gonna throw up. I would have been 5 weeks the last time I took a test

I also don't know when I ovulated because I was on the depo but then got off 3 months before conception

I would take the test and if it's negative see a doctor about your late period - they'll probably do a blood test to confirm/rule out pregnancy.

It could be a hormonal issue - I've even had nausea from ovulation. Not often, but it has happened.

I've been convinced I'm pregnant before with all the symptoms, but I wasn't.
I would keep testing with early tests, and go do the doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->