Am i really testing to early

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by Lin2013, Oct 5, 2013.

1. Lin2013

Lin2013 Well-Known Member

Hi all, this is our first month ttc and i started testing to early but i thought that if it was going to be bfp it would have showed up this morning at 11dpo and period is due on tuesday? Its just so weird i had alot of symptoms from about 7dpo spotting and headaches but now ive only got need to go to loo more often, funny taste in mouth and have this hard like lump at the bottom of my stomachnot sure if you would even say lump but its rock hard to touch. Today i done a first response 6 days early test and still BFN for me :(

2. Nina83

Nina83 Cherry Garcia

Of course it might be too early!
    It's not mover until AF shows :) FX!

3. xnewxmummyx

xnewxmummyx Mummy, Daddy and Isobelle

I'm the same sweetie, 11dpo same sort of symptoms too but BFN this morning. AF due Tuesday FX'd for you.

X

4. Jrepp

Jrepp TTC #1 DH 30, Me 29

My doctor told me this, and I pass it on to anyone with this same question. Implantation can take anywhere from 6-12 days past ovulation. Once implantation happens it takes your body 2-3 days to build up enough hcg to be detected in a blood test, and another 2-3 days to be detected by a urine test. Therefore, the earliest a urine test could be positive is 10dpo, and at the latest (in a sense) would be is 18 dpo. The norm however is 14dpo.

5. butterfly1808

butterfly1808 Mother of 1

I would say it is to early to test, But you never know some people do get BFP at 11 DPO but however that is not the case for every one, I would wait a couple of days and then test. FX!!!Sending baby dust your way :)

6. DobbyForever

DobbyForever First Time Momma

My doctor says false negatives are extremely common with early tests and says you need to wait 7-10 past AF to trust a negative. I'm 21 days late and I still refuse to accept it haha