Am I seeing things????? Update: All false positives

I'm feeling really confused and down today. Over the last day and a half I've gotten 5 seemingly positive tests on my mid-stream tests from ebay. I took a FRER yesterday morning and neg. I took another last night with my MS test and got a faint faint (but I can't be 100% sure). I took another MS and FRER this morning and MS is positive again, but nothing on the FRER. I'm starting to wonder if I've gotten a sick batch of bad tests. I can't get to the doctors for bloods until Saturday. Has anyone had a similar experience?

Update: Tests are all dodgy. All have given a false positive. Including to my husband!

BFN on crystal blue, pregnosis, FRER and one step tests

That is awful. So sorry you are dealing with bad tests.
Hang in there, I know how gutted it feels...like you've been robbed or something:(

Omg :dohh: Yeah actually every time I get cheapies I pee on a stick first as "baseline". Now I understand why women test using several different brands when they get a line. Blegh. That's even worse than getting a simple BFN. Sorry about that. But AF hasn't gotten you right? There's still a chance for that BFP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->