Am I seeing things?

MrsStutler

Mom of 3!
Reaction score
I test randomly because I don't have periods due to breastfeeding. Hubby had a vasectomy 3 months ago and we've been somewhat careful (full honesty we use pull out a lot) since it hasn't been confirmed to have worked. Another baby wouldn't be the end of the world but we are happy with 4. Well all of my sure predict tests have been stark white, even after drying. Never had an evap experience with them. This could be a first though.
I took a test this am and the dye ran all funny so I dipped a second. They both appear to have lines that look shockingly similar to my early tests with other babies. Thoughts? Do you see it? Am I just nuts? Evaporated lines?

Attachments

• 20180121_143923.jpg
    20180121_143923.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 96
I see something, it's faint but I see something.
It COULD be this batch of test that's a little off considering the weird way the dye ran on the first one, but I do see something.

At least I'm not seeing things lol I am out of strips dang it. It's driving me crazy now. I dipped the first and saw right away the dye was running funny so I did the second one right away and set my little timer for 5 min and when I came back in to check them I was like....wait a hot second here...that looks like...naw...can't be...I even pulled out a few previous ones from the trash just to compare and they were all stark white. Not a blip of anything on them. I even pulled up old pictures of tests from my last pregnancies and was like holy crud they look the same. I'm still not convinced but if the past is any clue we may be in for another little one. I'm going to sneak off to the store and buy a few tests. I remember when these showed a light line I could usually get a line on a first response. The suspense is going to kill me. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->