Am I seeing this right?

teal

Reaction score
I just wanted some other thoughts on this...

https://i703.photobucket.com/albums/ww40/lindsayboxer/ohmy.jpg

I have handed in a urine sample to the doctors this morning but I don't know if I feel stupid beacuse the lines are really faint.

I can defo see the Lines.. it dont matter if the line is faint.. it still means your pregnant.. when i first done a urine sample it came back inconclusive ( i must have been to early ), so dont surprized if it happens with yours.. just do another sample a week later

Congratulations

x

Thank you for the reply. I was just started to feel stupid on the drive back from the doctors. I should have the results tomorrow afternono at the earliest but possibly thursday (according to the receptionist).

I had taken another picture of the 2 first response tests I used.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up because of the faintness and until it's confirmed.

they're defo positive! when i saw this i htought it was toria that was pregnant!!

Thanks for all your replies. I just didn't know if I was going crazy staring at them or not.

Beautywithin - thanks and I'll keep that in mind with my results from the doctor :)

Thank you everyone.

I'm really trying not to get my hopes up but it's hard!

Your definately pregnant... those lines on the 2nd picture you posted arent faint theyre pretty strong!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->