am i strange??

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
so as some of you no me and james went out with friends 'on the town' sat night for the first time since maddi!

anyhow, i had a great, fab time, but its so nice to be back to normal now :blush: being with james and maddi! i love my life, i love looking after maddi, and caring for her, and taking care of james and our home :blush: i never thought i'd say this! i'm a sociology graduate! a feminist! and i'm kind of practising 'typical gender roles', even though me and james are completely equal and he does a lot at home when he's not a work!

i'm rambling - sorry - so am i strange that i am so happy and feel so lucky with our lot! :blush: i love our little home, and my daughter and my husband, i'm completely contented and feel so lucky to have them both, and to be able to stay with her all the time, i feel i don't need anything more :cloud9:

Aww hun :) I could have wrote that whole thing myself, nice feeling isnt it :) xx

Aww everyone seems to have had some kind of epiphany on their life today :) glad you are happy, doesn't make you strange wanting to look after your family :hugs:

awww thanks sweetie, i always thought i'd want a career life, i knew i always wanted children, but thought it could never happen, and never in a million years thought i'd meet my soul mate, strange... life never turns out how you imagine x

Tell me about it lol maybe it will be my turn soon :)

Tell me about it lol maybe it will be my turn soon :)

course it will bexy :hugs: your a beautiful amazing young women :hugs:x xx there's still some good-erns old there! even if they need nagging into submission :blush:

Awwww! Thats exactly how i feel too. Its so nice isnt it to feel completely content.

That's how I feel too...it's a wonderful feeling, isn't it? :cloud9: ...Never thought I'd say that either - I've studied for far too many years to get to where I wanted to be and now I couldn't be any happier than I am with my family :D x

its not strange at all, i think you will find alot of mums feel like that...i know i do xx my family complete me xx

awww ladies its so nice to no i'm not unusual :D, i think your right lynn - its utter contentment! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->