Am I the only one who feels rubbish?

sammie13s

Reaction score
Not sure yet on my dates. My last period was on the 12th September but my previous period was only 2 days so i may be further. I'm just fed up of feeling rubbish :/ It's a good job that I work evenings aswel because my god I can't get out of bed I'm just so tired :/

No you are not the only one! I think it's par for the course actually. I was really miserable weeks 5 and 6, it has gotten slightly better into 7 and 8 weeks. Not anything particularity, just crappy. Tired, low energy, etc.

No! I've been off "sick" from all aspects of my life (studies and work) for the past week and it looks set to continue. The nausea and fatigue have knocked me right out, I don't want to leave the house.

Haha absolutely not the only one!! That's exactly how I feel. Just 'ugh' tired, no motivation, slight nausea, so hard to get out of bed in the mornings and to do ANYTHING at home in the evenings, my poor lo :( It's no fun but worth every second!

I feel awful :( got a virus like a fool went to work now feel really crap what with being ill and feeling nauseous :( hopefully we all feel better soon

Iv got a scan this Friday to find out how far along I am :D a Been work tonight and it's been none stop I'm exhausted. :(

Nope not the only one and I feel terrible as the weeks went on. I thought I was over the worst of it last week, but nope came back and kicked me in the but this week. Although I guess I could blame DS for some of it. He caught a sickness bug at school so now I don't know if its morning sickness or his bug, or the combination of both! Roll on 2nd trimester I say.

Sammie let us know how your scan goes, I'm curious how far along you are. Also I'm terrible sorry for you loss.

Same here! Today I feel like someone has sucked all my energy away..oh was great and sent me to bed for a nap and now cooking away he is :)
But yep everyday I drag myself out of bed,no energy,no motivation...I have cleaning issues and even finding dailey cleaning duties a struggle.
blah! Oh & lets not even start on thr constipatation and trapped wind with bloating lol

I'm constantly exhausted at the moment. It's so difficult to rest when I've got dd and my German Shepherd to look after.

Glad I'm not the only one! Feel like such a moaning wimp at the mo, especially as there's nothing physically wrong with me I just feel exhausted and yuck!! Looking forward to being described as glowing and blooming!! Xx

7 weeks tomorrow and I still feel like doing nothing but puke, eat and sleep. I feel like I've got the flu. I've been a massive drag and my poor partner keeps being supportive but he's probably getting to the end of his tether with it!

That's exactly how I feel. Puke eat sleep. It's a horrible feeling and I feel terrible for my lo :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->