am i the only one who watches glee insted of OBEM?!

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
I LOVE GLEEEE!! and im probably the only person on this whole forum who doesnt like OBEM! GLEEEEEEEE :happydance::happydance::happydance:

No I'm definitely with u! I usually record glee tho as OH isn't a fan but I really can't watch OBEM xx

nope i watch glee too.. even though ive already seen them lmao.. xx

I watch OBEM and then switch over to E4+1 at 10pm for Glee :winkwink:

Don't hate me ... but i don't really like Glee lol BUT I am watching todays on E4+1 as its the Rocky Horror one and The Rocky Horror Picture Show is my all time FAV movie :D So thought i just had to watch this one

I might be thick but.. wtf is obem?

No way!! I cant miss Glee. Nobody is allowed to speak in my house when glee is on. Haha!! xx

i watch both, i record glee cause of the adverts, so i watch obem first then i watch glee

I'm with you - obem makes me cry and I love Glee - I was well over excited by this week's Rocky Horror episode - Glee & Rocky in one show - the thought nearly made me pass out!!

I love One Born Every Minute...
But (sorry) cannot stand Glee!!! My sister has tried and failed to get me interested...

I think it's rubbish ;)

I love glee, especially now Sam's in it :rofl:
I record OBEM

I usually sky+ them both as OH wont watch either of them and watch them in peace the next day.

only just found out what Glee is, its like Fame i guess, its ok :D
dont have a clue what obem is :wacko:

Oh One Born every Minute, I only watched that sort of programme when I was pregnant :D
It was good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"