Am I the only one....?

jenny0783

Reaction score
Am I the only one that feels really unattractive? I cannot help it but I feel like I am so ugly...:(

Your not the only one, I was feeling really depressed last weekend. Im feeling okay now though, I got a new haircut. Cut 10 inchs off my hair and kinda thinking I look a little sexy. Well for now, intill I wash my hair and it never looks the same again lol

I know what you mean,I am hanging out to get my hair re-dyed again.

No...you are not the only one. Some days I feel yuck!!! my skin is horrible and my hair has gone all lank URGH!!!

nope.

This pregnancy has been horrible mentaly for me, i feel so down and ugly, my skin is crap, my hair is crap, and i know after this baby is born i have lots of work to do to lose all my weight.
Any self confidence i had has been taken away so i feel shit and worthless everyday.

my due date cant come quick enough!

x

I have felt pretty down some days...large and unattractive. I wake up and look in the mirror and think 'how rough do I look!' I seem to have lost any pregnancy bloom I had...which wasn't much to start with and only lasted about 2 wks, and now I have hit my third trimester it has just gone down hill even further!
On the plus side I have not gained a great amount of weight (yet) but do feel like I am expanding on a daily basis now...and I am booked in for a much needed hair cut!! Because I have a mop style at present...which is limp, dull and quite frankly boring!

Fingers crossed that makes me feel a little less grotty! :happydance:

Am I the only one that feels really unattractive? I cannot help it but I feel like I am so ugly...:(

i only felt that way for the first 10-12 weeks when belly was more fat looking than baby---- after that when belly took shape felt great and the further u get the more comments u get about how pretty u look and how ur face and skin is just glowing --- so hang in there it gets better =--besides we all go through those times where we think we look disgusting but as long as u got a great support system u dont have to feel taht way for long --- besides everyone on here is quite supportive

I have felt pretty down some days...large and unattractive. I wake up and look in the mirror and think 'how rough do I look!' I seem to have lost any pregnancy bloom I had...which wasn't much to start with and only lasted about 2 wks, and now I have hit my third trimester it has just gone down hill even further!
On the plus side I have not gained a great amount of weight (yet) but do feel like I am expanding on a daily basis now...and I am booked in for a much needed hair cut!! Because I have a mop style at present...which is limp, dull and quite frankly boring!

Fingers crossed that makes me feel a little less grotty! :happydance:

aww come on ur still pretty no matter what --- ya i agree with the expanding thing--- i feel huge measureing 25 at 22 weeks but at least its not too much weight i was afraid i was going to go over i gained 18 1/2 pounds in the first tri and now i'm alost done with the 2nd tri and only put on about a pound in the past two months but the belly is coming from somewhere eh ==i'm in the mentallity that since baby and belly are getting larger and weight hasnt gone up much in past 2-3 months its all being succked out of my thighs and legs since thats where it mostly went in the beginign ---and about being in the 3rd tri---congrats --- its not too much longer --- and itll be worth it in the end -- just wait til u have that lil angel in ur arms and nothing else matters ---hey and the haircut does wonders to boost ur self esteem

I don't feel attractive at all! I feel so sick that I don't want to get up and do my hair or makeup in the morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->