Am I the only one.....

Sarahg94

Reaction score
I have literally just found out I'm pregnant at 10DPO, I've gotten 2 extremely faint positives :thumbup:

But I can't help but feel terrified that I'm not actually pregnant, that I'll have a MMC, a chemical or I'll go to the toilet and see blood...

Anyone else? I'm trying to be excited but I don't want to incase something happens :dohh:

Also, did anyone else actually get symptoms really early? The last few days I've been feeling really off, not exactly nauseous, but not feeling right... and very tired! Is this normal?

You think I'd know considering this will be my second!!

Worrying is very normal in first trimester. Until 6 weeks, the only symptom I really had was being super tired. It's going to vary for everyone what the feel and when so try to relax :hugs:

Im 11 weeks nowand still super worried ALL THE TIME! I had to get a fetal doppler to save my sanity. I had sore breast starting 4 days before bfp and some fatigue, at 6 weeks the nausea started and stayed.

I had symptoms right from conception the last two times and was right about being pregnant. I charted my symptoms you can have a look. They were pretty much normal pregnancy symptoms.

I am also super worried since my miscarriage in July...:(

Attachments

• IMG_20150831_202708.jpg
    IMG_20150831_202708.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 4
Ive just got a bfp and terrified it's all a mistake and af will come any minute x

I was also worried that something would go wrong. I kept it a secret until the 11th week. Only my husband knew. Now I wish I enjoyed that time more!

I had a few symptoms (especially being tired) when I got my BFP at 9 DPO back on Thursday, and have just done what I can not to worry about something happening. I figure if something does, then I want to make sure I enjoy every moment that I can. The 8 week scan can't get here fast enough though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->