Am i the only one

mummytobe

2 little girls
Reaction score
That is literally just :sex: without knowing the terms or what they mean ? Like i only know (well think) im ovulating from a period tracker app i have and even when i am i have no idea what this means whether i should be :sex:

I want to know what they mean, but then i worry i may obsess :nope:

I am in the same boat you are!! I think I might go really crazy and obsessed if I started tracking everything else!

i just use the app on iphoneand hope for the best but i can also see the change in my CM, do you see any change as this can help u tell if your ovulating

I'm the same, I don't want to get into temping and that straight away as it would drive me demented! All I'm doing is tracking cycle length with my ticker and noting CM changes so I have an idea if I'm on the right track. Other than that really it's just :sex: when we can and hope for the best. Fingers crossed the no pressure approach will give results :)

I don't know the lingo and don't really worry about any of the other stuff. At times, the TTC and even th NTNP forum can seem overwhelming.

Ah glad im not the only one. Im even confused what CM means ? I have looked it all up on the abbreviation thread but manage to get so confused and forget. All i know is the app that i have, and im starting to really take note of when im fertile, but i see most girls on here talking about ovulation and dpo and im absolutely clueless. im dying to know what they mean like when should i be :sex: but without being too obsessive over it. ya know ?

CM is cervical mucus hon
Hope you don't mind me butting in..... I'm also NTNP but finding it quite hard to stay relaxed about it..... x

ha i thought it was calendar monthly lol. I know i wont remember :/ maybe i should post more and ill get used to the lingo. Its defo hard to stay relaxed whilst NTNP so im with you on that one x

I'm in the same boat! I'm about half-way between NTNP and (really)TTC lol, I just listen to my body and track my cm and cervical height and feel. If I track more than that (I also have an app hehe) I just might go insane, as well as my husband over my crazy baby brain. OPK's are spendy as well as Sticks and I don't particularly want to spend a small fortune on them.

Baby dust to you though :)

I am in the same boat. I even started OPK test this cycle, not luck with a positive for ovulating, kinda discouraging.. We have started doing the BD every 3 days. I have tried to google everything I hear and then ask questions. I barely understand the lingo and feel dump asking!!

Don't feel dumb, ull never know if you don't ask. I don't know what half of it means. I'm out of the game this month AF came early

Im the same. I just DTD and see what happens. Im quite busy as we have just moved house and im busy with work so don't think about it as much as I used to. Im hoping for a surprise when I least expect it! x

I think if doing it my way doesnt get me preg by end of the year, you girls will have to tell me all about my cervix or whatever i need to know :) lol x

I have charted for years just to know when my periods arrive and to note the changes in my CM (cervical mucus) and also my PMS symptoms as I usually suffer from PMS very badly. I use fertilityfriend.com and it really is a good tool, just don't over do it if you don't want to get too stressed out. They say having sex every other day on days 10-20 or even all the way through your cycle is a good idea to cover all basis. HTH

hi, just wanted to say i use fertilty friend also, but dont do the temp bit. i dont think id be able to do it the same time every day! but anyway i find that being able to note little changes or see when i may be fertile helps. ive recently started using opk's as well, but not really sure about them yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->