am i the only one...

Its hard to keep things in check also when you are starving all the time :rofl:

Just be very careful. Always eat healthy. Also, I think that can wait after the pregnancy. I'm just thinking of the baby...

It's also worth remembering that you won't be able to throw yourself straight into exercise. It's fine to start walking regularly after 7-14 days, but hold off on more vigorous exercise until 12 weeks and stay away from impact exercises for a while longer than that.

Im with you!!!

everyone i know thinks its hell losing the baby weight, i think of it as my own little fun mission :) lol

I was planning on losing weight before I found out that I was pregnant. I have a bunch of weight to lose, so, yeah, I wish I could diet and excersise.

I am hoping to BF, and hope that helps to take it off after. That and walking.

Im with you!!!

everyone i know thinks its hell losing the baby weight, i think of it as my own little fun mission :) lol

I made sure I got the stroller I wanted so that I would be motivated to get out and walk every single day as soon as it's decently warm..

ALSO I'm getting a membership for Curves, it's a gym here.. 3 times a week, 30 minutes per visit.. and it's supposed to help you lose weight. I've heard you lose your appetite after giving birth for a few days.. hopefully it's true! But I think I will try Weight Watchers anyway to lose the weight :) My mom has all the books, etc. :) and a bunch of us are due around the same time on here so maybe we can make it OUR mission to lose weight together?? :)

completely there right with you!! i keep telling myself when i eat something bad that this will soon be the last of it!!

I hear ya hon! Im actually not fussed about my weight gain- although Ive put on a LOT! 8.5kg!!! But I was a bit underweight before, and honestly its nearly all bump at the mo', thank Goodness. What's killing me is the exercise I cant do anymore!!! Im a sports NUT: soccer, running EVERY day and now I do NOTHING!! Just cant be bothered; I think I may have spd as well, cause even an easy one hour walk causes me pain these days :cry: Im sure itll all be worth it when Mini arrives though!!
:hugs:

I am loving being pregnant and not "counting points" BUT I am also looking forward to dieting and exercising again and I am looking longlingly at my size 8 jeans again!!! I do do exercise but only gentle stuff now. I can't wait to be hard at it agin, working up a sweat!!!(when I'm doing it I'll long to get it over and done with!!!:rofl:)
I am going to join weight watchers again..I lost 2 stone before on it..I'm gonna get back down to pre preg weight again.....We will need a new thread after babies are born to keep each other going on our weight loss!!:rofl:

I haven't actually gained much.. last time I got weighed (mind you this was like 5 weeks ago) I was only up 6 pounds ... maybe 7...
but because I wanted to lose weight before getting pregnant, and was actually starting to figure everything out, make a plan and what not... I think about it a lot when I see stuff on TV... wonder what i'm gonna do, if i'm gonna do weight watchers, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->