Am i the only person too scared to DTD? **UPDATED**

Im scared and i didnt tear, grazed a little but i only 1 week PP. I'm soooo horney all the time i just know its going to hurt. but i dont think i can manage 6 weeks :/

Im scared and i didnt tear, grazed a little but i only 1 week PP. I'm soooo horney all the time i just know its going to hurt. but i dont think i can manage 6 weeks :/

Youre really not supposed to have sex until your bleeding has stopped. Mine did't until 5 week PP.

Think of your open cervix like an open, bleeding wound. Would you stick a penis in a open wound on your leg? Arm? Face?

I doubt it. Give your body some time to recover before you introduce bacteria and whatnot to the very core of the injury.

Would you stick a penis in a open wound on your leg? Arm? Face?

MAYBE I WOULD! DON'T JUDGE ME DAPHNE!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lmao :rofl:
But yeah thats probably where I went wrong... And why im still having problems now!

Because you DTD before you stopped bleeding or because you're sticking penises in your legs, arm, and face? :dohh:

this is probably the worst advice in the world so you probably don't want to listen to me.. but i did it for the first time when i got drunk and it was FANTASTIC.
so maybe get drunk? ahh that sounds terrible to say!!! but now i know i've done it, and cus i wasn't drunk i wasn't nervous so now i've done it i'm less scared to do it again while sober.
like i said that's probably really bad advice.
but i agree with someone else it was actually better than before pregnancy!!

I was drunk the first time too! Girls night out, went back and DTD! I agree that it definielty helped, did it every day for a week after lol.

glad i'm not the only one! it just really helped me cus i forgot about the fact i'd just given birth.. just caught up in the moment and relaxed :)

I was scared and I didn't even have anything as bad as you hun. I dtd three weeks after, and the first time is painful..but not as bad as birth :p
fob says it feels tighter now. dunno why. feels better for me too :p

:blush:
I've still not DTD yet, and Mia is 15 weeks old tomorow, me and my OH havnt dtd since I was 36 weeks weeks pregnant, so 21 weeks so far!
Poor bloke!

Tbh, im not scared of it, I just dont want too?!

:blush:
I've still not DTD yet, and Mia is 15 weeks old tomorow, me and my OH havnt dtd since I was 36 weeks weeks pregnant, so 21 weeks so far!
Poor bloke!

Tbh, im not scared of it, I just dont want too?!

I get a bit like that sometimes, i'm just soooo tired at the end of the day i really cannot be bothered... my poor OH :haha:
xx

I understand exactly why you're scared to DTD.
I was too and I didn't tear at all. But once we got going it was fine, I was so scared I'd feel different down there but he said I felt fine, and it was one of the best times he's had :blush:

Haha I finally got up the courage to DTD with OH last night.:kiss:

It only lasted like 5 minutes :blush: because it was uncomfortable, but not painful. My poor OH, we havent done it since like August so he has been waiting FOREVER and then it only lasted like 5 minutes. :blush:

When you finally get the courage up to DTD...use lube like the other girls said. I am 100% positive it would have been so much better and lasted longer if we had used some.

Well girls, I felt ready today for some reason
Just woke up and had a bit of a horny day lol
text OH while he was at work, telling him that i think im ready now
bit random thing to text i know, but thought it might build up a nice anticipation for tonight
well anyways, LO went to sleep, we was laying in bed watching tv, and i leaned over to kiss him....... and he sorta just pecked me and rolled over?
so i tried again and he started saying 'sorry, i'm tired'
:cry: like i feel unconfident enough about myself, im covered in stretch marks, i gained a bit of weight through pregnancy, i had a horrific labour, i never have time to feel good about myself, i try and put make up on and shauns on a constant clingyness at the moment so dont get a chance to make myself feel good
then i decided to be a bitch and say 'You know, someone will want me, one day, your gonna push me away' (I WAS UPSET!!!) and he went 'Ok' and closed his eyes, and now hes fast asleep snoring his head off

:cry: :cry: I feel fucking ugly, hideous and unwanted...

You are not ugly at ALL. You are soo pretty and I have seen you PP pictures are you are small so dont even say that! Maybe he was just in a bad mood or not in the mood.
Boys are silly that way.
Dont think anything of it you are prettty!
XXX

You are not ugly at ALL. You are soo pretty and I have seen you PP pictures are you are small so dont even say that! Maybe he was just in a bad mood or not in the mood.
Boys are silly that way.
XXX

It's just soooo annoying Callie! The whole time I was pregnant, all he did was try it on with me, and then straight after I had Shaun, all times i felt uncomfortable, and now I feel ready, he doesn't wanna know? Maybe he enjoys the chase or something. But why pick now to not be up for it, would be been quite happy for him to be 'tired' when I was pregnant and he was like a hormonal pig :haha:
xxxxxx

Omg I am so sorry Lois! You are not ugly at all! Maybe he just had a bad day? Try talking to him tomorrow. My OH used to just kiss me and roll over when he thought that I was going to just tease him and not actually DTD. Maybe he was really tired and thought you really weren't ready? But it was rude of him to just say "ok"

You are not ugly at all and you are a great Mom. Try to relax and maybe try and get a babysitter and go shopping or doing anything that makes you feel good.

Boys are silly that way.
XXX

It's just soooo annoying Callie! The whole time I was pregnant, all he did was try it on with me, and then straight after I had Shaun, all times i felt uncomfortable, and now I feel ready, he doesn't wanna know? Maybe he enjoys the chase or something. But why pick now to not be up for it, would be been quite happy for him to be 'tired' when I was pregnant and he was like a hormonal pig :haha:
xxxxxx
Oh i know what you mean. He is a man and i have not yet to get a proper understanding if them. Talk to him about it tomorrow, its totally a double standard, even if the girl is tired and want to sleep they still get us to have sex but if its the girl trying to and the guy it to tired it goes no where! Makes no sense:(
hope it gets better love.

your not ugly at all! You are a very pretty person and very photogenic (sp?). He is just probable having a moody day. :hugs:

](*,)
Haha, seriously? His loss. Lois, you are beautiful, so shh!

:dohh:

oh lois :( :( I am so sorry. That is awful. It is really easy for me to feel rejected, so I totally understand. Maybe he genuinely was tired, but I mean... after all that time!?! And it was awful of him to just say "ok"- although maybe he just didn't want to argue and thought that was the only thing that wouldn't cause an argument. All I can say is that you are NOT FAT AND UGLY!!!! It is so easy to feel that way after having a baby (I know I do), but really I have seen your pictures and I think you are so pretty. I hope you start feeling better about yourself. Definitely talk with him about it in the morning and see what the fuck he was thinking!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->