Am i the only person too scared to DTD? **UPDATED**

Maybe he was trying to prove a point. Like 'you deprived me for so long, now I'm gonna reject you'. Still, pretty mean!! Bet he was laying there like "come on man, you can do this. Stay strong. Must. Not. Have sex. Must. Prove. Point."
Men :dohh:

Maybe he was trying to prove a point. Like 'you deprived me for so long, now I'm gonna reject you'. Still, pretty mean!! Bet he was laying there like "come on man, you can do this. Stay strong. Must. Not. Have sex. Must. Prove. Point."

^wss :hugs:

:rofl: xx

awwwww Lois i've just seen your avatar and Shaun is soooo cute :D

Lois i'm not being funny but you are a stunner! :shock: you must know that! He is an ass and i agree with anna - probs just being stubborn and moody because he's a man!

And i was too scared to DTD til 8wks and i didnt even tear! My poor OH. I was just so scared because the last thing to go anywhere near there was a head :shock:

What is it you are scared of?

You should be all healed down there now, only problem is you will be really tight, so it will hurt, but theres no way of getting out of that really, the only way you can get it to being how it was before is by going through a few times of it being uncomfortable unfortunately :(

Me and OH used durex tingle lube, the lube helped get it in, and the tingle actually made it feel slightly numb and its was really cooling, it really did help :thumbup:

What is it you are scared of?

You should be all healed down there now, only problem is you will be really tight, so it will hurt, but theres no way of getting out of that really, the only way you can get it to being how it was before is by going through a few times of it being uncomfortable unfortunately :(

Me and OH used durex tingle lube, the lube helped get it in, and the tingle actually made it feel slightly numb and its was really cooling, it really did help :thumbup:

I don't actually know, just scared :shrug:
Thank You :flow:

You'll be okay hun :flower: plenty of foreplay and no rough stuff :winkwink:
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583