Am I too late

beatlesbaby66 said:
hahahaha :lol: my oh is going to be well past that stage by the time he gets home, said he would leave the pub at 9...still waiting lol...

You'll have to stay here and keep us company :wink:

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/avatar_3569.gif

We are ALL rambling!!! :rofl:

beatlesbaby66 said:
not at all. i judge smoking mums and its so weird...i could still light up, finding it tough this week.
i have decided to live and let live for the moment, i cant be perfect all the time so i dont beat myself up for it...but i a determined not to start smoking again, it was too hard to stop....
now i am rambling lol
When did you stop & how?

Tam said:

[color=blue]
We are ALL rambling!!! :rofl: [/color][/quote]
I learnt from YOU! :twisted:

i stopped the day i got my BFP... just dipped the rest of my pack in water...and gave my bank card to oh so i didnt have any money to buy any lol...
i have had 2 full ciggies and one half roll up ciggie in 8 weeks...
toughest thing was not starting again when i got out of hospital, but i am so pleased that i havent....hard as hell though babe..
oh really doesnt understand how hard it was either, kept nagging and nagging and that just makes it worse....he also reminds me right when i dont want him too lol....

I've just lost all will power. I'm a heavy smoker too so it was **** hard but with the losses I think - Whats the point I'll need em next week when I start bleeding! How sad!

I started cutting down but lately I've been SO bad!

Well done you =D>

not sad, its your crutch, it was my crutch for so long too...long story but my dad died really unexpectadly and just couldnt then at all, totally understand that...feel free to msm or om for a blether if you like about it...

Oh hunny I'm so sorry :hugs:

Most of us are MSN you are very welcome to add me anyway :p

Tams fussy though :roll:

Wobbles you WILL be able to quit when you are ready hun, it took me 4 months of promising before it finally clicked!!

You WILL do it, you just have to be ready for it and at this moment in time, it just doesn't sound right for you babe, you NEED your head & heart in it to do it! But one day...................

I think I know I could ....

We will see! I don't even enjoy smoking anymore thats the worst part of it!

Wobbles™ said:
Most of us are MSN you are very welcome to add me anyway :p

Tams fussy though :roll:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

But I have it on display.........when cranky people join I will remove it, so beatlesbaby66 you are quite safe, but get in quick!
:lol:

WHEN! Hmmm B think first as they say!!!

Wobbles™ said:
I think I know I could ....

We will see! I don't even enjoy smoking anymore thats the worst part of it!

Are you reading the book hun? Or is it keeping warm in your draw? :roll:

You are not meant to give up whilst reading it so if you haven't started it, make your start.................it could all click for you and hey presto!!!

What have you got to lose?!

Wobbles™ said:
WHEN! Hmmm B think first as they say!!!

What, does you speaky the english?! B???
:? :D

Bitch!!!

An nope its tucked in my drawer :lol:

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/avatar_1985.gif

You know you want to..... :wink:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/wickedangelx/Smilies/shrk.gif

sorry im back, i spent about 2-3 months hating smoking...stopped smoking in the house because the smell when i got home from work was driving me mad.
it doesnt matter when others want you to stop, you have to do it when you want to do it...tams got it on the button with that one...dont do it when you think you should, you will know...

I know I should - Which is the problem .....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->