Am I too late

MrsE

Reaction score
I did an OPK this afternoon and got a + so we BD tonight but I haven't BD for 2 days prior, when I get a + does it mean my egg is about to be released or it has been released already #-o

It looks like a 29 day cycle this month instead of 31 like last month :happydance:

Ooh also, this afternoon before my test I had bad backache and lower tummy pain. Could that have been Ovulation pain? Or just a dodgy belly :oops:

Charm X

How can ovulation tests maximise your chances of getting pregnant?

The time when a woman is most fertile is on the day the LH surge is detected and the day after. A woman is most likely to get pregnant if she and her partner make love on these days. Clearblue Ovulation Test detects this LH surge, and therefore maximise her chances of conceiving

Woo Hoo, cheers Wobbles :cloud9:

DH had better watch out... :wink:

Well you get shagging honey & I'll get into something else!!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/wickedangelx/Smilies/drinks_wine.gif

oooh i could murder a magners....think i may be an aa forum member in the making shortly.

Wobbles™ said:
Well you get shagging honey & I'll get into something else!!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/wickedangelx/Smilies/drinks_wine.gif

I've had a bit of both tonight, and the night is still young :angelnot:

Well I'm off for a bit of rumpy pumpy. And the wines coming with me :twisted:

Night Girls :sleep:

Ooeerrr :lol:

Enjoy!

B is your fridge empty?

yip, think i had a blonde moment and jumped in with nonsense post lol...

:lol: Teach you to keep stocked up then huh! lol

too right, i am not much of a drinker, but when i am in the mood, i am really in the mood...lol

Must admit I liked my drink then I laid off it but tbh I doubt it makes much of a difference & Beanie told me something that made sense! Just been sticking my life on hold 'just incase' an to be honest it was making me miserable the only thing I'm a hypocrite over is smoking!

In my Allen Carrs book it states women will criticize another woman for smoking because she is pregnant yet you being a smoker yourself when pregnant will become one of those criticized!

Hmmm am I rambling? :lol:

not at all. i judge smoking mums and its so weird...i could still light up, finding it tough this week.
i have decided to live and let live for the moment, i cant be perfect all the time so i dont beat myself up for it...but i a determined not to start smoking again, it was too hard to stop....
now i am rambling lol

SSSsssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh KEEP THE NOISE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/avatar_2014.gif

:lol:

hahahaha :lol: my oh is going to be well past that stage by the time he gets home, said he would leave the pub at 9...still waiting lol...

Wobbles™ said:
Must admit I liked my drink then I laid off it but tbh I doubt it makes much of a difference & Beanie told me something that made sense! Just been sticking my life on hold 'just incase' an to be honest it was making me miserable the only thing I'm a hypocrite over is smoking!

In my Allen Carrs book it states women will criticize another woman for smoking because she is pregnant yet you being a smoker yourself when pregnant will become one of those criticized!

Hmmm am I rambling? :lol:

Well I don't smoke and I don't criticize, I know it's wrong and in an ideal world when plannng you should stop first....................but I also know that it is hard to give up and you have to be in the right mind set...............the thng that stopped me when I was pregnant with DD was I heard on the radio that smoking can trigger the 'Cancer Gene' and I never smoked again after that whilst pregnant nor in the house when I did start again :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->