Am I TTC?

DeeDee2009

Reaction score
Hubby and I have discussed that we are going to start trying for our first child in September, however lately we've been NTNP. So am I trying? Haha..it doesn't feel official and I want it to feel official! I'd be ecstatic if I were to get pregnant now and so would hubby (although he did have a few reasons as to why waiting until September would be best). He is getting excited and I think that's why the whole NTNP thing is going on. He doesn't want to say that "we're trying" because it's not how he's planned it out in his mind but at the same time we're not "not trying"..how confusing?? :confused:

sounds like you are ttc to me!! just unofficially until september! :)

There's a bit of a debate really on but - I think it's a lot more relaxed if you are ntnp as you are just going with the flow and seeing what happens. So let your OH carry on without thinking he's actually trying and just enjoy the :sex: xx

Ha! I could have written that exact same post!

This is my 2nd cycle off Implanon and we've been ntnp and DH was disappointed when I got AF last week, bless him!

Ha! I could have written that exact same post!

This is my 2nd cycle off Implanon and we've been ntnp and DH was disappointed when I got AF last week, bless him!

that's sweet! i wonder if my hubby will be disappointed when (if) :witch: shows up?

thanks for the posts, ladies. i'm going to take your advice bunny and just enjoy!

Thats is the same as when i ttc for my LO but we didn't have reason not to really just wanted to wait a year but instead tried the year before! it is exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->