Am I worrying about nothing?

morgan89

Reaction score
So I start by saying I got pregnant my first time in April this year. I was ecstatic and couldn't wait to find out what I was having. Fast forward to July 15th when I was 3 provinces away from home and found a small bloot clot when peeing. Nothing big right? No blood no pain. Went to the hospital to find out my baby was most likely gone.

Fast forward to October after a D&C and 2 cycles. I am pregnant again woo! So at 5 weeks I panic because I see pink spotting. After a couple doc visits its determined I have a subchorionic haematoma and that most likely caused my bleed. Also they see a heartbeat at 6 weeks 1 day at 108 bpm which is perfect for the timing. I try to relax even after having 4 beta hcg tests topping 150,000 at 7 weeks 6 days.

So here I am 8 weeks 2 days and I cant keep calm even though everything says the baby is fine. Anyone else feel this way and end up with your rainbow baby?

I had a mmc before my first baby and remember feeling that way. Hopefully by 12 weeks, you'll be able to trust it more! I've had two perfectly healthy babies now btw and still don't trust this pregnancy.

I understand because I lived a Mmc at 11 weeks after perfect scans, bloods and heart beat too. The shitty part of first trimester is that before 13 weeks u really have no guarantees ...I had a scan at 8 weeks one pregnancy which showed a healthy baby with hb then found out 11.5 weeks baby had passed at 8.3 weeks! 3 days later!its scary but you have to really have faith in that whatever happens is meant to be and natures way. Worrying doesn't change it. I really should take my own advice as I worried until this week and even now I'm sceptical until a 5 month healthy anatomy scan

I can't relax at all Morgan. I am worrying every second of every day, every time I don't feel pregnant (no sore boobs, no nausea, no bloating) I am convinced that my baby has died.

I am trying to tell myself that I can't do anything anyway. If I have another mc I will, I just pray and hope that I won't.

I am a nervous wreck and just want to run to the docs again.

I think I might go in Monday before work, straight at 8am. Or shall I wait? My next appt would be Dec 3rd.

Wishing that we can calm down soon Morgan, feel hugged! :hugs:

I can't relax at all Morgan. I am worrying every second of every day, every time I don't feel pregnant (no sore boobs, no nausea, no bloating) I am convinced that my baby has died.

I am trying to tell myself that I can't do anything anyway. If I have another mc I will, I just pray and hope that I won't.

I am a nervous wreck and just want to run to the docs again.

I think I might go in Monday before work, straight at 8am. Or shall I wait? My next appt would be Dec 3rd.

Wishing that we can calm down soon Morgan, feel hugged! :hugs:

I am seeing my family doctor on Monday and I am going to request an ultrasound at 10 weeks if I can. I think if you can go to your doc and feel better do it. We can worry together my DH thinks Im a nutter already

I had two miscarriages then an ectopic pregnancy. The result of my fourth pregnancy is lying sleeping on my chest right now.

From getting a positive test with my rainbow, I was concerned that I would lose her. Even when I was in labour, I never really believed I would meet her. She is here and perfectly healthy!

Thank god I woke up feeling like I've been hit by a bus. Nauseous and some stretching pains when I sneezed earlier. Also just want to eat yoghurt and fruit with m&ms. I'm taking that as a good sign.

Will try and take day by day.

My Doppler has arrived but of course I couldn't find anything. A couple of times the machine said 173bpm but I didn't hear anything.

Trying again in a few days.
Hope you're all ok. xx

Hi Ladies

I am (I think) 5w1d immediately following a miscarriage, and finding it very hard not to worry. I have an ultrasound scheduled for for Dec 2 because my dates are uncertain with not period after the miscarriage. I don't think I could possibly be further along since my guesstimated date uses the first day of MC bleeding as cd1. I actually opted not to do serial beta testing bc I am trying to stay relaxed about this, and having numbers to obsess about would not help me - even if they looked good.

I am glad that I feel pretty sick most of the time, but it's hard to say how much of that is from worry. Sometimes I am able to maintain a good "what is meant to be will be" attitude. Other times it's hard not to obsess. I find its best to keep really busy.

I really hope everything goes well for all of us. I like something that another poster wrote one here: the chances of ending up with a healthy baby are much greater than the chances of anything going wrong. I kind of wish I could drink to that right now!

I'm worrying like crazy so I'm glad I'm not alone. I'm only 4 weeks 3 days I believe. My HCG was 96 four days ago when I found out and two days later it was 233. I've had mild cramping every day on and off for over a week. Yesterday I started having slight pain/pressure (more annoying than painful) on my right side which has me really freaking out. It's really hard to stay excited when I can't stop worrying.

Those numbers seem pretty good Mrs Stewart86. Mine were 86 on Tuesday and then only 137 two days later. My doctor said she wanted them to rise at least 60 percent and I'm only 4 points off from the 141 she wanted it to be so I'm trying to stay positive myself.
I had a long mc this year that lasted five months before it was finally resolved and I'm so paranoid it's not even funny. I'm monitoring every ache and pain or symptoms I might have.
I have yet to allow myself to get excited. Seeing an empty sac on the ultrasound again would be too devastating.

So I went for my doctors appointment yesterday and she was very happy with all of my results as of today. She saw my HCG levels and was impressed, she said that's a good strong growth and I should relax. Also she addressed my SCH and basically said if its not bleeding anymore then forget its even there. But to ease my mind she has me scheduled in for another ultrasound as soon as they can fit me in. So fingers crossed I see a nice strong heartbeat to ease my worries. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->