Am I worrying unneccesarily??

hattiehayes

Reaction score
Hello, I am newbie here and feeling rather :wacko:
I am a very regular 27-28day cycle kind of girl, my AF always last 7-10 days and is heavy, painful and uncomfortable, my last AF was due on 20-21 May, I bled ever so lightly for about 8-10 hours on the 22nd May and then nothing, it stopped,
I put it down to starting a new diet and doing a lot more exercise than normal, plus that weekend I was due my teenage sister had been rushed into hospital so I assumed it could have also been stress, however my husband noticed that I was being rather horrid and ratty, I broke down in Homebase over them running out or trampolines ( I wanted to get a new one for our two daughters) I completely lost it and started a blazing row when we got in, he grabbed me and shook me and asked if I was pregnant, It had not even crossed my mind because I had had the bleeding, but we went a purchased clearblue digi twinpack and they both came up pregnant 3+ weeks, complete shocker but now I am worried that the bleeding meant something and that something isn't right? has anyone else had any experience of this? I am waiting for monday so I can call my dr for an appointment, any experiences/responses would be greatly received, I do feel very nauseous and I have completely gone off anything sweet (chocolate etc) which is usually my most fave thing ever!! xx

Congrats! And I don't think you have anything to worry about with the slight bleeding. A lot of women have some spotting at 4, 8, and 12 weeks when their period would be due. I bet everything is fine but still call your dr on Monday just to b sure :)!

Congrats... It also could have been implantation bleeding...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->