Am I wrong?

A

Always&4ever

Jasmine will no longer sleep through the night, she goes bed at 8pm - 9pm and is awake by 12 and won't go back to sleep, the only way I can do it is to feed her and then lie her in her moses basket *yes she still fits* but if I go to move her she wakes and starts screaming, Rich has said I need to leave her to cry, but I can't lie there and listen to my baby screaming knowing that I have a way of calming her down. I dunno what to do, Rich said its wrong and I need to let her cry and after a few nights she will calm down but how do I do it?

If Mia wakes in the middle of the night, I always have a bottle ready and I feed her in the dark. That way she doesn't even want to stay awake. The key to baby falling back asleep is to keep stimulation of any kind to the minimum.

Yes, keep stimulation to a minimum like bv82 said.

And she is 11 months old, IMO she is old enough now to start self soothing. Let her fuss for 2 minutes before going in, then go in and soothe her, and leave the room. Then leave her fuss for 5 minutes and so on.

I say do whatever works for you.If she wants bottle and moses basket give it to her! That makes her happy,so let it be. It's probably just a phase anyways.No need to do sleep training.

We are going through a little problem with Dec and the moment to, we went through the same thing when he was about 10-11 months and now he is doing it again, when we put him to bed he screams, now Dec can self soothe and he doesnt normally need anyone with him to sleep but the last few nights he screams his little head off when I put him to bed and all he needs is for me to be there with him while he goes to sleep.
I would say if she has been sleeping through and this has just started this work with her and let her have her bottle and moses it is most likely only a little phase and will pass. Good luck xx

I agree with what sabby and karenlv said, if your happy with what you do then keep doing that, most likely just a phase hun.

Thanks girls, I haven't spoken to him since as he is annoying me to much lately, just gonna come back to the UK and say goodbye to Thomas, who knows maybe the 9days apart will help and if not then there is no point in us being together

I started giving Caitlin rice krispies before bed now after her bottle as she started wakening up & tbh we only offer water in the middle of the night for thirst and have done for a long time now.

I couldn't leave her crying for more than 10 minutes it puts me on edge badly & with your situation of her fitting definately not :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->