Am I?

mumof2.542

Reaction score
Sorry to get right into it, but Im anxious as anything!! My period is 8 days late and Ive been getting some syptoms like constipation (TMI?) and cramping off and on and sore boobs and nipples off and on. Ive NEVER been late before, only when pregnant. Ive taken 2 tests (one very early on and one last night) both were BFN. Also have discharge and no sign at all of AF. Any advice please?

How regular are your periods usually?
Fingers crossed you get a bfp-could be that your tests aren't sensitive enough for your current hcg levels.
I'd test with first morning urine and see if any thing shows tomorrow.

Sometimes the lines are really faint and take a few glances to see them, so really look at it close too :)

Always regular, like I said never missed one before except when pregnant. I will try again in a few days if no sign of AF

I hope you get your BFP! It's possible you didn't Ov when you think you did. Even regular girls can get a fluke cycle once in awhile!

I hope you get your BFP! It's possible you didn't Ov when you think you did. Even regular girls can get a fluke cycle once in awhile!
Thanks its really driving me crazy! 9 days late now and I promised myself I wont test until im 2 weeks late so im going to sit here crazy for another 5 days wondering lol. Still no sign of AF only cramps and tight stomach

If you don't temp you should start! Temping is a great way to find out what might be happening in your body!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->