Am now totally convinced my house is haunted!

NuKe

mummy to 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
Hi ladies! I've never posted in here before, I'm more of a lurker but felt compelled as my oh and I are now utterly sure we have a spirit living with us! Twice now he has woken up and seen a figure on our landing (we leave the landing light on at night in case we need to see to Poppy), the first time I shrugged it off as a dream but its happened again. Also, Poppy has been staring into space when she's on the landing, as if someone is standing there and has been giggling while doing this. I hear noises sometimes when I'm upstairs, it sounds like a cross between a radiator coming on and static, only very loud, and I cannot for the life of me pinpoint where it's coming from, not even which room! And tonight the oh was in Poppy's room putting her clothes away (she was in her cot) and one of the drawers closed shut by itself! Like slammed closed!! And these drawers are quite heavy, you do need to give them a good push the whole way in! I'm not freaked out, just very curious! Anyone else think their house is haunted?:cloud9:

We've thought our house has been haunted.

My Dad left his work boots outside and when he put them on in the morning there was an egg in one of them. Really strange as we had 6ft high fences so not too sure how someone could've thrown it and got it in without breaking it!
Unless a chicken went into his boot and laid an egg, im not too sure.

We've also found a wisdom tooth in our toilet before.. we were all checking our mouths!! It still had fresh blood on it. Only other explanation is that it came up the ubend.

Our next door neighbours mum died of cancer, and the daughter used to say she'd come home from being away and her clothes would be folded.
They used to go on holiday and we could hear hoovering and things going on there too. Was really strange, but really lovely at the same time!!

Jake sometimes does the stare thing and I have an overwhelming feeling of my late Grandad being around in the flat sometimes. Almost like I just know he's there.

I went to visit him at the Crematorium and I said woah look at all the leaves! (Was really pretty!) Just as I said it one single leaf blew in through the window and landed on my lap! Was really weird and comforting!

Sorry for a bit of a ramble lol! xxx

that's so lovely!!! i forgot to say also, one morning my oh's wallet was in the middle of the bedroom floor when we woke up!! and we know for a fact is was on the bedside table because the lottery ticket was in there and we checked the results in bed on my phone!!!

I can put you on contact with a team up your way if you ever need help with it. Just ask.

I know mine is but not much happening in my part more around me. Which I am glad of as I feel a bit excepted which is nice. I know some cant live next door though, I have to get my post in there as its a hall and two of the flats are lived in but the other two arnt, no one has lasted up there. I heard a lot of stuff though and sometimes upstairs i can hear walking and weird noises at stupid hours . Load of other stuff as it is the oldest place in town and the owners right back to 1760 built this town. Same family still owns it, handed down just have a few of us here to. but it dosnt feel bad though I hate looking out back door for cat as she goes in to the old smoke house which would have been used for meat back then and when i shout for her i hear someone walking on the gravel. You can hear that now and again out the front as my OH goes for smokes outside and theres no light at all out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->