amazon.co.uk ordering problem??

D

DizzyMoo

ok not quite a review but it seems best fit in here, Can anyone tell me why it wont let me buy big items like jumperoo or activity stations? Every time i go to pay it says " this item can not be shipped to this address " i click to check why & it says certain items can only go to certain countries & gives a list to check what items can go where & apparently what im after CAN go to uk . I've bought from amazon before (ok smaller items) & had no problem so can anyone help me please x

How strange, I have never ordered anything big, but it does seem a bit weird!! Have you got anyone close by that you can try and deliver it to, see if it says the same? x

Sounds like it's not from Amazon itself, but from an eseller (kinda like amazon's ebay). I had that happen once, was a great deal but then they wouldn't ship it. I wonder if it's some kind of scam to bump up the number of "sales" or something.

It's to do with Amazon changing their countries I think. They changed it from UK to Great Britain to England. I alerted a seller to the problem and she had to re-list the item for the new country in order for me to buy it. I contacted Amazon and they said they can't do anything about it, the seller has to fix it but no-one seemed to know what had gone on. It's not just big items though, mine was for clothing, it just depends on what settings the seller had or what listing they put it on country wise, and what country you registered on. Changing your country doesn't help either. It just means it's an older listing I think. If the seller wants to get the item sold, they should re-list it for you.

Bloody arsewits oh well never mind i bought one now from me neighbour lol thanks ladies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->