Amazon Global Shippinng

jensonsmummy

Reaction score
has anyone from UK ordered something from Amazon.com recently. I have decided I want an Imaginext Batbot for DS2. Here is out of stock everywhere or ppl looking mad money for it. I can get for roughly £57 delivered from Amazon.com but last estimated delivery date is 17th Dec :wacko:

Yes, i have ordered two items but both did come at the estimated delivery date or just before

Just wanted to comment that the BatBot is a great toy! My boys absolutely LOOOOVE their BatBot.

I ordered last month and was quite surprised how quickly it arrived. It wasn't a massive parcel though, which might have made a difference.

Just wanted to comment that the BatBot is a great toy! My boys absolutely LOOOOVE their BatBot.

My boys are similar age to yours and that's great to know. It's expensive for one toy if they don't take to it.

Thanks everyone think I. Might order it, and if doesn't come ca do Ds1 for his birthday in march

I ordered something last week from Amazon.com with expected delivery into December and it arrived today. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->