Amber Necklaces and Slings help

pinkbow

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
Hey :hugs:

I was wondering if u lovely ladies could advise me on where to get my LO an amber necklace ive been looking around online but im scared of getting a fake, especially from ebay?

Also is it too late to start using a sling, my LO has got into a funny stage where he likes to be with me and if i leave a room etc gets really upset, so i thought if i babywear him i can still get things done as im not 1 for leaving him cry??...or is he too old/heavy lol?!

thanks soo much :flower:

I got Leyla's amber necklace from ebay and I'm sure it's real (I checked it with a few different tests you can do) but I'm sure the other ladies have lots of lovely links to sites you can get them from.

Your LO is definitely not too old to start using a carrier... some ladies wear their toddlers or even older!

Thanks hun, thats great about the sling, i really have no idea about this :haha:

now all i need to do it look for them too, no idea where to begin....

I sell amber too :haha: just getting a fresh batch in this week (hopefully if PF get a move on) actually. They are real too i checked :blush:

As for your sling though, i don't think it's too late at all :hugs:

oooo off to check them out hehe :haha:

what would u say is the best type there are so many, and different colours of stone...arg the choices lol

the lighter the stone the better i beleive, however you can pay more for this as light amber is rare because of this a lot of people seem to go for the mixed stones. As for the stone style itself (chip, nuggets, beads etc) a lot of thats personal preference, some people take surface area covered in to account aswell :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->