Amelia Maddison Martin - Whitehead <3 ... 15th April 2009 ... Uber Uber long!!

Wow, hope those stitches are better now, well eased off on pain. Well done you though, that was a long ole experience for you!

Amelia is gorgeous hun, Congratulations to you both!

well done, hunni! she is GORGEOUS! and you are so beautiful and strong :hugs: congratulations :wohoo:

Good job! You've been through a lot and seem to still be happy. ;) Congratulations!!

well done and congrats and hope dr went ok!! :hugs: she is beautiful....I can't see why you nick named her shark fin though :blush: must be missing something....

Well done ash sounds like you did really well you've been through so much x :hug:

Congratulations hun, You really are a hero!! you went through sooo much to get your princess well done xxx

Congratulations hun she is so beautiful and you look so good for someone who has had a baby, well done x~x~x

Congratulations, she is adorable!!

I hope you have healed and are feeling better hun x

is that you just after you've given birth? you look amazing and your little princess is a stunner! congratulations xx

Wow, what an amazing birth story! You're really brave to stay so cheerful and happy through all that. I really hope that things get easier for you and Amelia from now on.
Becca XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->