American Idol

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Just found out that it started this week due to a facebook status last night.

Seems pretty strange without Paula Abdul, doesn't it?

The auditions are the fun part of this show. OMG, some people think they have talent........and, my, some of the strange ways of dressing and looking.

I'm actually liking it without Paula so far. She just drove me nuts and seemed just off in her own little world half the time it got to where I didn't even like listening to her talk at times lol.

But wow yeah some people are so wrong about their "talent" haha

lol I watched the German version yesterday evening for a couple of minutes and they are still in the casting rounds at the moment and it is so embarassing to watch that xD.

oh, I like it without paula. now kara has got to go. they are both loopy.

I don't miss Paula much at all... it's kinda getting boring though.

It is CRAZY that some of these people audition... like who puts them up to it lol.

I quite like Kara, sometimes during the auditions she's a bit crazy but when the show comes I like what she has to say, she's not crazy like Paula IMO lol. I wonder how Ellen will do though, I LOVE Ellen..but as a judge? I don't know

This is Simon's last year someone told me he is hoping to bring X-factor to the US??? A friend showed me some clips looks like a really good show. I agree American Idol is getting a bit boring, X-factor seems like it would be a good change

Yep I heard on... TMZ? Or maybe MTV lol that this is Simon's last year of American Idol too... and yep! He's gonna do an X-Factor America or something like that! I'm excited to see that... since the UK girls go on about X-Factor all the time LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->