Americas Got Talent

Steph

Reaction score
Anyone watching this on ITV2?....or did anyone watch Big Brother with Brian doing that test????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ive been watching America's Got Talent and I have to say I think it sucks big time this year. Yeah the talent part is great. But the judges are fakes. They are American Idol WantaBe's staging stupid tantrums and fits. And Piers is too mean to the Little children who are trying out. But for some unknown reason, I am still watching it.

I said that about the UK one, the judges were just XFactor wananbes obviously with the exception of simon Cowell....

i dunno what satge you're at Suz but we've just seen the snow white stripper, the little girl Bianca with the HUGE voice, and the 2 men in shirts and ties juggling fire on ones shoulders

Sounds like you are getting Last Seasons over there....I wont tell you then who wins! Well all I can say is this year is worse. as far as the stupid judges.

Awww really???WOW, ifeel so conned hehe....

theres a weirdo on it, in an orange kinda sahri thing, the laughing something or other laughing yogi?

AND THE QUICK CHANGE ARTISTS..........HOW????????

Ok lets get a few things straight ...

Only thing to come out of america with talent is Bon jovi ...
Britain aint got none and BIG BROTHER SUCKS !!!

xxx :rofl: xxx

I hate reality shite lol :hissy:

lol i gave up on big bro an swore i wudnae watch anymore similar programmes!!!! :rofl:

I gave up watching tv full stop lol!
Just full of shite now

should really use the toilet, thats gotta smell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->