Amira Marie - long!

congratulations, she's gorgeous! :) And I don't envy you one bit for being so far away from the hospital...that must've been a worry for you! xxxxxxxxxxx

Ive already said congrats! But CONGRATS! I have been on dom. for 10 months now and its like a wonder drug! I hope it helps you the same way its helped me maintain my breast milk supply. I would feel like a bad friend if I didn't warn you that it can cause weight gain. But who cares long as it does its job for baby!

She is beautiful!

Oh wow, I had no idea! She is worth it though! Once I'm allowed to actually do more I'll have to start taking her out for walks a lot! Thanks hon :hugs:

congratulations, she's gorgeous! :) And I don't envy you one bit for being so far away from the hospital...that must've been a worry for you! xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you! It was a bit stressful, especially with the roads, but it all worked out rather well! :)

Congratulations on the new addition to your family! She is a doll!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats again hun!
She's beautiful!
Can't believe she's already a month!!!

awww thanks hon! I can't believe how fast time has gone either, it seems the longer I want her to stay small the quicker it goes lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->