Amy-Lea's "Maybe this time" journal Part 2!

Amy-Lea

Reaction score
Well I have started my mission to loose weight again today (seen the tagged pictures from Saturday on facebook :dohh:!) only this time Darren my OH is doing it with me so hopefully this will be the time! I'm hoping for 3rd time lucky as this is my 3rd journal in here.

I will be following the Slimming World diet on Extra Easy & Green days however I am not wasting any more money rejoining for a 7th :blush: time and going back at my biggest so I will follow at home for now.

I will go on my wii tonight and get weighed as my battery in my weighing scales are broken! So even if I don't know my proper weight as it tends to be a bit out, i will still know how many lbs I am loosing. (I plan to go to SW groups ina few weeks once I'm in the swing of things)

My house is stocked up with good foods so hopefully I will have a good few weeks. I need to loose about 3 stone to be back to my lowest, but I am doing it in baby steps. For now I would like to loose 7lbs by the end of Feb & a stone by the beginning of April for the Grand National Race meeting. Then another few lbs by April 21st for my 20th birthday!

So yeah, this is me:

Amy-Lea, aged 19, Mummy to Hallie Madison. Gained most of my weight after she was born due to Agoraphobia and not leaving the house much! I aim to get active eventually but as I said, I'm taking baby steps, 1 thing at a time!

I will update with weights soon. Wish me luck! :flower:

Day One.
Extra Easy day

Breakfast: Missed :dohh:
Lunch: Chicken flavoured Mug Shot (need to find out syn value)
Snacks: Shape yoghurt x2 (0) & Wholemeal bread (HEb) chicken (0) sandwich x2. Banana (0)
Dinner: 2 Birds eye waffles (4) Beans (0) Quorn sausages (0)

Then two Weight Watchers deserts.

Good luck hun, if you need a proverbial kick up the backside of motivation anytime let me know :)

Good Luck hun im doing slimming world too :) this is my 5th time of going back too!!! lol!!

Hi Amy-Lea,

I am too going to start doing slimming world at home, after getting depressed about getting snowed in & not being able to go to meetings!

just had a look online & the chicken mug shot is -

Mug Shot Pasta Snack, Roast Chicken, dried 55g sachet
0 Syn on Extra Easy Original 10 Syns Green Free

Mug Shot Noodle Snack, Chicken, dried 54g sachet
0 Syn on Extra Easy Original 11½ Syns Green Free

Good Luck :) xx

I had a really snacky day yesterday! thanks for the luck girlies :)
Also great news on the mug shots thanks Madkoi.

Today:
Breakfast: Shape yoghurt (0)
Lunch: 2 boiled eggs (0) & 2 wholemeal bread (HEb)
Dinner:
Snacks: Grapes (0)

good luck!

baby steps are a great idea, i find it alot easier to stay motivated with baby steps rather than focusing on a big goal

Good luck - Im doing slimming world too, I can't believe how much food is free though! Im suprised im loosing weight x

I had a really snacky day yesterday! thanks for the luck girlies :)
Also great news on the mug shots thanks Madkoi.

Today:
Lunch: 2 boiled eggs (0) & 2 wholemeal bread (HEb)
Dinner: 2 Quorn Chicken burgers (5 syns) beans (0) SW chips (0) Wholemeal barm (syns ?) WW chocolate desert (syns ?)
Snacks: Grapes (0) Melon (0) Shape yoghurt (0)

Really cant wait to sign up to class on monday, I am really missing the online diary and syn finder! Least I am being okay most of the time!

Today:
Lunch: 3 Quorn Sausages (0) Beans (0) 1 piece of wholemeal bread (HEb)
Dinner: 2 Quorn Sausages (0) Peas (0) Mashed Potato (0) Gravy (1)

Well done hun and good luck.

Just a tip though - watch out for those weightwatchers desserts if you're doing slimming world - I thought they were low and was having 1/2 a day and they're mostly about the 7 or 8 syn mark each. Was having them in the beginning and I put on 2.5pounds one week because of them:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->